Wednesday, October 08, 2014

21 Weeks

I officially look pregnant.


It seems like over night, my belly "popped' and people who haven't seen me in a long time have asked when I am due.  My boss today said, "You realize...you actually look pregnant now, right?"

Um...yes.  But thank you.

This weekend was our annual turkey roast at the marina.  It's an event which draws many of the summer crowd in addition to our winter friends.  Many of these people I haven't seen in at least a year and so I know they haven't heard the news.  It pleased me when several of them came up to me and congratulated me, or asked me when I am due.  Yay for not just looking fat anymore!  I have a bump. :) 

It feels wonderful.  And also weird.  But mostly wonderful.

Our registries are completed, baby shower invites have been mailed (we're having them early due to the holidays, and also due to the fact that I could have these little guys earlier than February)...we even bought a little something for our boys already.  We couldn't resist:


I mean, c'mon.  So cute, right? As B1 likes to say, "It's getting very real."

And life is good.


No comments: