Monday, September 15, 2014

2 Years

2 years ago yesterday B1 and I were married, on a warm, sunny day at the beach.  It was absolutely perfect in every way and I wish I could go and relive it.

2 years ago yesterday I looked like this:



Yesterday B1 and I had a perfect day.  We slept in, had breakfast, went apple picking (and got pumpkins and hot apple cider donuts), and had dinner at Top of the Hub.  I felt great almost all day and the sun, once again, was shining.

Yesterday, I looked like this:



B1 and I have grown over the last 2 years.

I've grown over the last 4 months.

The best is yet to come.

2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I can't believe it's been two years already! (err, two years and two days, heh) So excited for you two and your little sweet potato! ;)

Maggie Moo said...

Sweet potatoES! :)

Thanks Melisa!!