Monday, August 11, 2014

Relief

My updated Facebook header.  It was originally just the picture on the left from our wedding day, but I thought it would be cute to update it with the similar picture from our announcement.  Love it.

It's official, I'm pregnant with twins.  We've known this all along, of course, but now it's really official because last night we posted it on Facebook.  And what a relief it is, I'll tell you.  That's a HARD secret to keep!  And of course we're so excited at the response.  Everyone is so excited for us and it is so wonderful to be able to share this with everyone we know. 

The majority of the people who know are very surprised-they didn't think that we'd ever have children.  In fact, so much so, that they never even really asked us if we were having children because they already knew we weren't.  Which actually was quite nice, considering the process we went through.  Having constant questions would no doubt have made the infertility journey more stressful.  I'm so happy we kept it a secret until it was a success. 

Now I can being the process of building a registry.  We'll probably end up having two showers and they'll probably be earlier than normal pregnancies because I'm due in February.  Normally December would be the perfect time for a shower, pregnancy-wise, but because of the holidays and the snow, earlier is better.  So I'll create some registries and B1 and I can have some fun with the scanning gun!!  I can't wait.  It's so fun to plan stuff.  Although...we won't know what the sexes are until October...so we should really wait until then.  Boo!



No comments: