Friday, August 22, 2014

14 Weeks: Check In

How far along: 14 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain: Last time it was 4 pounds, I'm sure it's more now.  My belly has gotten bigger in the last week.

Maternity clothes: Today I am officially wearing Mom jeans...or maternity jeans to be more specific.  And they are COMFY!

Sleep:  Usually about 8 hours.  I wish I could get 10.

Best moment of this week: Not a specific moment, but I'm thankful that my morning sickness is getting a little better.  Oh!  I did get to have dinner with an old friend who is due in November, so I got to chat about babies all night long!

Miss anything: Nothing really.  I'm still not jazzed about food yet.

Size of babies: Lemons


Food cravings/aversions: No real cravings yet.  I still have many aversions.  Things I used to love eating no longer taste amazing to me.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I get queasy or sick every  morning still.  Sometimes just thinking about something gross makes me start gagging, even if it's not right in front of me.  That said, I am no longer sick all day like I was for the first 12 weeks, and I'm taking that as an encouraging sign that this stage is almost past me.

Have you started to show yet: Yes! I feel my belly growing by the day.

Gender: No idea.  I saw two twin boys today at the coffee shop though and wondered how the heck we'll be able to handle it if they're both boys! :)

Labor signs: Thank God, no.

Belly button in or out: In!

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Moody this week.

Looking forward to: My next appointment with the midwife on 9/2, and my nephew's birthday party tomorrow.

No comments: