Tuesday, April 01, 2014

A Sailor and His Mermaid

The front of the card B1 gave me on the 4th anniversary of our meeting.

Last week B1 and I celebrated 4 years of being together.  Well, actually, 4 years of knowing each other.  We didn't actually meet up for our first date until a few weeks later.

I can't believe it's only been 4 years.  It really seems like I've known B1 for so much longer and though I obviously have memories of life before him, it's hard to imagine.  We really just clicked from the moment we met, and just dove right into loving each other after a couple of weeks.  It still amazes me every day that it happened and when I stop to think about it-like, really, really think about it-it still brings me to tears.

There are a million little things that I love about my B1 and our life together, but mostly I love how much we love each other.  We're kind to each other and we make each other laugh.  Like, a lot.  He's my biggest fan and I'm his.  We make our own fun where ever we go and we go lots of places.  We're perfect, even when we're not.

Life is good when you're in love with B1 and he loves you back.

No comments: