Monday, January 06, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  Can you believe it?  2014.  I can't...craziness.

I've been away.  I've been busy, I've been sick, I've been happy.  Over the Christmas break, B1 and I took time to enjoy our fair city.  We did touristy things that we normally wouldn't do.  It was fun, and a little tiring and it mostly revolved around eating in places we've wanted to go to but never have.  And it also involved going to this place:

















So neat.  It wasn't really a relaxing place to visit though.  It felt like you had to get in, get your drink, look around at everything and then leave.  They herd people into the bar in batches, so it felt rushed, but also like we were there for too long, if that makes any sense.  Still, it was very cool to see, and I think it would be fun to visit in the summer.

Here are some more pics from that day:





And the next...





And because it's too hard to rearrange the pictures, here are some from Christmas:








I hope you all are having as much fun as I am.

No comments: