Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Not All Who Wander R Lost: Rewards

I mentioned (briefly) that I am starting a serious diet again. While I don't think I'm going to go into specifics here, I hope to be able to share my feelings and most importantly, my success. I'm starting tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about it, and hope to share good news (like a big loss) soon. Part of motivating myself is setting up rewards. New clothes is a HUGE one for me, and I'll reward myself along the way when my clothes are too big, but when I hit the 50 pound milestone, I've decided that I'm going to get my wrist tattoo. I've been holding off because of work, but truthfully, we don't have a policy against tattoos and it won't really be visible to most people (I type 99% f my job). So I'm going to do it.  As long as I reach 50 pounds.

It's going to be a combination of the following:





I can't wait to get it!

1 comment:

Travis Cody said...

Nice reward. I like the design.