Monday, March 25, 2013

Over the Harbor & Under the Bridges


B1 and I are so blessed to be situated where we are.  We live in the most perfect location in Boston...in the harbor.  We can walk anywhere it seems.  And if we can't walk, we can take the T.  Soon, we'll be able to take our home-the boat!

It was warm yesterday and we could hear the birds chirping and it made us want to take a walk.  It was our first of the season, and it was lovely.  We ventured across the street and under the bridges and found a lovely park...actually, a series of parks-which we had all to ourselves.

On the way home, I had to stop to snap this picture of my favorite bridge as we walked underneath.  It's moments like those that make me so thankful that I had the courage to move here 5 years ago.  It was the best decision I ever made and I can't imagine living anywhere else.

...at least for now. :)

1 comment:

LceeL said...

That move you made all that time ago has done you well - starting with B1.