Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Now We're Cookin' w/...Propane

 Today is our boat survey.  B1's over at the boat taking care of things and making sure everything goes smoothly.  I'm so anxious to hear how it went.  We aren't anticipating anything crazy to be wrong with the boat, but this is pretty much the point where we know 100% whether we're still going to buy this boat.  It'll also be the jumping off point for scheduling our closing.

Because we don't anticipate any problems, we went out and made a major purchase for our new home.  It's this beautiful new and shiny stove!  Isn't she beautiful!?!


I am pleasantly surprised at how big it is.*  My largest (and very new) pan fits easily on the big top burner and all of my other nice pans also fit.  AND they fit in the oven too!  The only thing that is too big are our cookie sheets and honestly, it was time to get new ones anyway.  I can't wait until it's installed so I can cook our first meal in our new home!  What do you think our first meal should be?

So, cross your fingers that everything is going well over at the boat today and that our closing will be scheduled in a timely manner...like, hopefully within the next two weeks!

Hope you're having as much fun with your life, as we are with ours!


*That's what she said.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

lol @ thats what she said. You should make your first meal one of the options you had for your wedding entry ?? = )

Mags said...

I thought of that Lash (the entree). I don't think my first dish there should include stuffing though-my sausage stuffing takes a lot of work! I don't want to get discouraged. LOL.

Travis Cody said...

What a fun time for the two of you!