We're still waiting to find out when our closing will be. We can move into the marina on the 25th, but we have no idea when we'll get to sign the paperwork that says we're allowed to move the boat yet. So we're just sort of waiting anxiously for that one last (major) piece. It's a little frustrating because I don't like not knowing, but at least we know that we will own it by the end of the month for sure.
Still...it would be nice if we could move next week. Cross your fingers for us!