Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's Here...

I'm getting married on Friday. Holy crap. In an awesomely good way. Our out of town guests are beginning to arrive. We had dinner in the North End (at my most favorite restaurant!) with a few of them tonight. It was so lovely. It's a wonderful feeling to be told someone is happy to have you in their family. And that you make their (nephew in this case) very happy. I know this to be true, but its nice to see that it radiates to others, too. I pick up my dress tomorrow and get my nails did. Then we have dinner with our immediate families, just to blow off steam because we have nothing to rehearse. It's going to rock. And if course, Friday is the day. THE day. The one I never thought I would see because I'd given up on finding true love. At 4:30 pm, EST I will be walking down the aisle to marry the most amazing man I have ever met. I can hardly believe it.

3 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Have a most fantastic day.

Melisa said...

Yay! I'll be there in spirit!
Don't forget to take time to pause for those mental snapshots! xoxo

Best wishes to you both for a long and happy marriage!

Carrie said...

Congratulations :) Been thinking of you!