Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pretty Choices

I'm taking a chance posting this because B1 sometimes comes over here to read this blog.  (He used to read all the time, but now that I only post now and then, he's slowed down.)  Anyway...

I've decided on my wedding hair.  It's going to be all up and twisty and a little messy.  What do you think?  Without the flower.  I have a veil...


The blond style is my favorite but I think I need a little bump in the front like the first picture.  I just hope that my stylist can replicate these.  Whenever I get my hair done it comes out completely different than the pictures I bring.  I'm anxious for my trial run...which I think will be in July some time.

My makeup trial is in a few weeks.  B1's cousin does makeup professionally and has offered to do mine for me!  I'm really excited about it.  She said she'd like to do a flushed cheek with soft coral lips.  I've always wanted that look.  I can't wait to see how it looks!  She's going to do some sort of dramatic eye-maybe in plum to bring out the green in my eyes.  B1 is going to take us out to dinner after the trial, so it won't go to waste.  Don't worry, I'll take pictures. :)

No comments: