Friday, April 20, 2012

Randomivity

I have to say...not a fan of this new blogger layout. It might actually not be new-I just have posted in a while this way. But I'm not a fan. I am not afraid of change, but it just seems like sometimes people i the tech world change things that work just because they're bored.

I look cute today. I asked B1 if we can go out tonight. He said yes. :)

 Do you know someone who offers to help you in some way and then drops the ball? Then picks it up again when you gently remind them, then drops it again...then picks it up again when you remind them again...then...well, you get the point. I have a good friend who is helping me with something for the wedding and she did most of the work and then just stopped. Then told me she'd finish but didn't. So I have to keep asking. I'd just forget about it, except, I really want what she's making!!

It would have been nice if we won today, seeing as how it's the 100th anniversary of Fenway 'n all. Of course, I'm the worst fan ever right now b/c the game's not yet over, and I've declared them to be losers.

Remember those little goldfish crackers? They changed them. They don't taste as cheesy. See my comment above about tech people and apply it to people who make tasty snacks.

There was a Nobel Peace Prize winner speaking at work tonight and when asked whether or not B1 and I wanted tickets, I paused and said that we might be going to the circus. I guess that sort of sums me up, sadly. Or not, if you're the kind of people who loves Crazy Wilson, dancing bears and freak shows. :)

We asked our landlord if we can stay here until October or November and they said yes. Our lease technically ends in July, but we didn't want to move, get married in September and then potentially have to move again in Oct/Nov if we find a boat. This will help us a lot, even though we're kind of done with living here. (If only the people downstairs would leave!)

 I've started to work out again, with the guidance of my physical therapist. So far, so good. I'm crossing my fingers that everything hurts for a good reason from this point on and that I'll be able to drop 20 pounds by the end of the summer. We'll see!

Rye Bread turned 10 this year. B1 and I teamed up to make her cake...a bowling alley and bowling ball which (theoretically) spun. I say theoretically because the device worked but the cake was too heavy. Rye Bread said it was the coolest cake yet though, because it was a ball. I'll post pictures up later.

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Maybe you can tell the gal that you moved the wedding up to May. Then she'll finish what she's working on now. Then you can say you had to move it back to the original date.

I think brides get 3 sneaky passes during the lead up to the wedding day. This could be one of yours.

Mags said...

:). I get 3?! That's a lot. She actually sent them to me but with the spelling error in one still. So. Clearly she just doesn't care considering she does this for a living. Which is sad because she's currently my closest friend. :(