Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Wish

I've written and erased the first line of this post about 11 times already. What it basically comes down to is that I wish I were more confident and secure in every aspect of my life.

This year has really shaken my self-esteem. The clothes that I bought when I lost weight are tight and I feel uncomfortable in my own skin.

I worry about a lot of things. And I wish that I didn't. I wish my mind didn't wander and wonder.

I wish I never gained this weight back. I wish that even after gaining the weight back, that I still felt beautiful.

I wish that watching (and measuring) what I eat worked and that I would lose weight even while not being able to exercise.

I wish, I wish...

1 comment:

Travis Cody said...

I know so many women who let their struggles with their weight define them. I wish I had some powerful words of wisdom.

All I can really offer is this...you have the power over your attitude.

Be well.