Sunday, June 26, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy

1. Picking out a new color for the kitchen...

2. Loving it, and having enough in the sample can to paint 1 whole wall and 3 smaller ones.

3. When B1's Boston accent comes out thicker than usual because he's just chatting with me. His accent always makes me smile.

5. And, um...he's super hot, too. :)

6. Using our new grill for dinner tonight for the first time...marinated steak with grilled corn on the cob and asparagus.

7. I'm getting tan.

8. Because it's summer, my co-workers and I have decided to rotate leaving early every day.

9. Our gourami fish is looking a little better...I still think he's going to die, but for now, he's swimming a little more.

10. My brand new, bright pink LL Bean windbreaker for camping, sailing, hiking and anything else outside.

3 comments:

"Lois Grebowski" said...

sounds good to me... and yes, he's mighty cute!

CrAzY Working Mom said...

I love the color! It's cute. :)

BTW, B1 is pretty cute...and the fact that he makes you smile makes him ok in my book.

I'm getting tan too...and not having to pay for it, I like that. I like it when my body is tan, it seems to cover up the fat a little more. LOL

Hope you're having a great summer.

Desert Songbird said...

That apple green is the same color we painted my son's bedroom. It's accented with a vivid royal blue. He says it reminds of the Scooby Doo mystery machine. :-D