Monday, June 27, 2011

It's A Mouthfull

Added to my list of things that make me happy is this sucker:

Only I have the non-fat, non-topped version and I have to admit I feel funny going into Starbucks ordering a grande non-fat mocha coconut frappuccino with no whip or chocolate. I feel a little...snobby. But the minute this deliciousness washed over my tongue the first time, I knew I would become obsessed with them.

I go to 3 different Starbucks locations so that I don't look like a junkie.

Though, I never get more than one a day and it's not everyday, either. But it's often enough that I feel the need to switch locations. They're pretty much...close to orgasmic. I say close because, well...if a drink makes you make your "O" face, you're sleeping with the wrong person. :)

Go try it. Seriously. I highly recommend it.

5 comments:

Travis Cody said...

I had the caramel frappucino the other day and it was marvelous. I got it loaded because I deserved the treat.

LceeL said...

Ah, yes. The "O" face. I love it when that happens.

CrAzY Working Mom said...

I'd probably like the caramel frappucino that Trav had, but I don't like coconut so I'm not sure I'd like the "snobby" drink you love although the photo does look quite inviting. :)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Not a coffee guy, so these things hold no interest for me...but glad you are enjoying

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Foodgasms are the best. I love coconut with my coffee...