Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer is Coming...Right?

It's been super rainy and gray here in the Boston area for the last week or so, and the end isn't near...as we drove past the salty water yesterday I dreamed of feeling it wash over me and yearned for the feeling of the hot sun baking it off.

I love the beach. And I can't wait to get there! I've been searching for a bathing suit for some time now and decided to order this:


I had a suit like this in the past and got tons of compliments on it-but I'm a lot lighter now than I was back then and I had to give it away. Hopefully this one will fit well so that I can put it to good use.

Oh how I can't wait to frolic in the sea!

4 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

OCEAN!!!! LOVES me some, hoping I get to it this summer

LceeL said...

You ARE going to show us the new swimsuit, right?

Linda said...

Sun? What is this sun that you speak of? Sometimes I think we are just never going to see it again though with a suit like that you'll be all set if we do!

Mags said...

Um...Lou? Absolutely NOT!!