Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Another Cake...

I was asked to plan and execute a dual baby shower for work and after thinking about it, I decided I wanted to make their cake. I didn't come up with this design myself at all; I searched online and liked this so I replicated it. I also made little chocolate ducks and put them in blue confetti as favors. It was a big hit.

The cake, by the way, was chocolate with caramel mousse filling with vanilla buttercream...4 layers of goodness. :)

I hope you're all doing well!

2 comments:

LceeL said...

As of yesterday, I had lost 11 pounds in about a month and a half. I've been working at it. Apparently ...I'm gonna hafta work a bit harder, because you're not helping.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

you do cake like I do Lasagna...PERFECT!

Miss seeing you more often