Friday, April 15, 2011

Time Flies

I can't believe that this was already a year ago...this night last year I was freaking out because I was going on a second date with the cutest boy I might ever kiss...and we got rained on, we were freezing and we snuggled under one of his coats. And then we went to get drinks and hot food and sat by a fire. Our second date. A year ago. Already...man am I the luckiest girl on earth.

We're heading down to CT tonight so that I can wake up in the morning and start decorating cakes. I baked them (4) and made fondant (purple) and buttercream (chocolate) today and did a test run of painting with food coloring. It works, I just need to find something to look at so that I have a guide and it ends up looking like zebra print.


No drips-and that's what I was testing...and now I'm going to get us dinner so that we can eat and then jet. Have a great weekend-I'll post pics for sure.

2 comments:

LceeL said...

Lucky you? NO. Lucky him. Lucky both of you - that you've found each other. But not just 'Lucky You'. He's just as lucky as you are.

"Lois Grebowski" said...

I'm smiling... Have fun with the cake!