Friday, April 08, 2011

List Love (or I Love Lists)

These are some of the things I would like to finish in the apartment (in no particular order):
  • Wall of mirrors
  • Paint the hallway
  • Fix the paper towel rack
  • Clean the fingerprints off of the ceiling in the dining room
  • Paint the kitchen table/refinish chairs
  • Fabric to cover pillows in the living room
I would like to acquire these things for our house:
  • Lampshades for the chandelier
  • New bath towels/face clothes
  • A rug for the bedroom (I KNOW you want a rug for the bedroom! LOL)
  • A small grill (which would then require fake turf, some chairs and a string of lights
  • Small lamp for the kitchen
This summer I would like to do the following things:
  • Learn to sail and sail more with B1
  • Go to the beach at least once a month
  • Go hiking in the woods at least once a month
  • Go camping with B1 & maybe my sisters at least twice
  • Grill outside on a regular basis
  • Shop farmers markets weekly
  • Attend a gallery opening in the South End
  • Go to a free, outdoor concert
  • See more live bands
  • Shakespeare in the park
  • Go to at least 1 state/town fair
  • Work a craft fair
  • Pay off all of my bills so that I can start saving again
  • Spend 4th of July in/around Boston on the water
  • Take at least one road trip, hopefully staying overnight

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

That's quite a list!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Great list indeed..

Memphis is beautiful this time of year