Monday, March 14, 2011

Around the World & Back Again

On this day 36 years ago the love of my life was born...Happy birthday baby-I love you with all of my heart and soul...

Away
by Max Ehrmann

I weary of those noisy nights, Of shallow jest and coarse "good cheer" Of jazzy sounds and brilliant lights Come, Love, let us away from here.

Let us lay down this heavy load; And, side by side, far away from town, Drive on some lonely country road; And, wondering, watch the sun go down.

What time is left to us, come, Love. The woods, the fields shall make us whole; The nightly pageantry above Our little world, keeps sweet our soul.

No peace this city's madness yields - A tawdry world in cheap veneer. Out there the lovely woods and fields Come, Love, away from here.

3 comments:

LceeL said...

Happy Birthday, B1. HER B1. Not MY B1. Because ... I don't DO B1's. G1's, if I can. If Annie doesn't kill me first. I guess SHE'S my G1. So .. G2's. Yeah. That's the ticket. G2's. Whatev. Happy Birthday Mister.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Happy Birthday B1...

Daily Panic said...

Mags! I just dropped in to say, "hi" I haven't been reading other blogs lately and can I admit I've missed you? I have such a warm feeling about you and B1. it will work out, the issues you are having internally are from wanting love to grow and a good result will come from it. I have past issues too - you are not alone. My divorce was final in sept. and he married 12 days later. and he expects me to not be angry and be his friend. I dont talk to him. but its a process. I wish you the best and I won't stay away so long!