Tuesday, February 08, 2011

TRUCK DAY!

Today is truck day. That means that spring is just around the corner and that means that baseball is almost here!!

I've never been to truck day and have wanted to go ever since moving here 3 years ago. This year I was going to go, but then I fell and was out of work for too long and didn't feel right about taking the day off...next year, for sure, I'm going!

I have one set of tickets already for April and plan on getting at least 2 more sets. Maybe in July around my birthday and then in late August or early September...oh how I love baseball!

8 comments:

LceeL said...

Pitchers and Catchers report on Monday!!!!

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Ok, I think I get it. Cool. If this brings on spring, I'm all for it!!!!!

Linda said...

My dispatch partner at work keeps talking about next week and the start of a new season.

Could definitely use some of the "boys of summer" to chase away these winter doldrums!

Lisa said...

Anything that symbolizes spring coming is ok in my book these days.

Not sure I get truck day?

I like trucks though, will there be any MACKS?

:)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Yup time for PITCHERS AND CATCHERS>...no offense, but that truck could get lost in a snow bank and I would not be sad! hehehehehehe

Travis Cody said...

Go Dodgers!!!

Wait...was that inappropriate? Sorry.

I have changed the plastic backing on my Blackberry from silver - for my Raiders - to blue, which stands for my Dodgers and my Lakers and my Duke Blue Devils.

Go Dodgers!! Go Lakers!!

Dang...that was inappropriate again, wasn't it? Sorry!

Palm Springs Savant said...

its so true that we cling to any sings of spring for encouragement. When I lived in the Northeast I always felt the same way!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

hope all is well..you have been missing too long