Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Snow Woe

Hey-did you hear?  It's snowing in New England?!?!

Oh. My. Word.  It all anyone can talk about.  It's kind of getting annoying.

Yes.  It's snowing.  A lot.  It's been a rough winter.  Yes, it's cold and yes, we're slated to get more snow.  A lot more.  We live in New England.  It's what it does.  Oh, and by the way?  There's nothing you can do about it...so please, PLEASE stop complaining about it!

As you might recall, I work in a university.  For the Dean of the school.  So everyone is asking me if we're leaving early.  Or not coming in tomorrow.  Like I know!  (She's not the one who makes that call.)  I do hope we get out early and that we have a snow day tomorrow.  With my eye being messed up (Oh-did I not tell you?  I have another corneal ulcer...does it never end?!) it would be nice to rest at home.  And not have to shovel before 8am.  I just hope they call it soon, because, well...my phone is ringing off the hook here!

Stay safe.  It is pretty bad outside...

4 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

snowy winters...we got tons of rain today..and now the cold slides in...but no snow!

Travis Cody said...

Get thee somewhere warm and snug! And be safe and watch out for the other guy on your way there.

LceeL said...

I just afraid it's going to be warm outside by the time she finishes tour afghan.

LceeL said...

And I can't type.

Obviously.

And I'm sober.