Thursday, January 06, 2011

I Survived!

So...I made it. I didn't die because an intruder broke in during the night to kill me because he knew I was alone. Truth be told, I'm not really scared about that, it was just lonely going to bed last night-even though he left one of his t-shirts on my pillow so that I could smell him when I fell asleep. (Smell is huge for me!) I'm glad he's coming home tonight.

I didn't sleep really well. I remember waking up at 3:30, 4:30 and 6am. I could really use a long, long nap. I wish I didn't have to work today. I'd love to download a new book and curl up in warm blankets and just relax until B1 gets home. *sigh* Oh well...

Nothing really to report-perhaps it's because my brain is really foggy...

5 comments:

LceeL said...

Somehow, I thought you might. Survive, that is.

But I love that he means that much to you.

"Lois Grebowski" said...

I knew you would... I don't sleep well alone anymore... the almost ten years of company has ruined me for that. :-D)

Melisa with one S said...

WHAT A RELIEF!! haha
:)

Did you see my news? Stop by!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Yay for surviving...

BIGGER YAY for him coming home tonight

Kate said...

I found you from The Best Parts. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!