Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Toosdae ?'s

Good morning my lovelies! And how are we all doing today? My guess is you are sleepy. Am I right? I am W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L. Christmas is soooooo close and I'm all a buzz with excitement. Yesterday we got our first real snow and my world is finally cold and white. And last night B1 and I made Christmas cookies! Though it was tiring, we're done and have little boxes all set to be delivered to family and friends. *sigh* I love this time of year...

1. How are you spreading the holiday cheer?

2. What is your most favorite Christmas cookie of all time?

3. If you look out the closest window and look left, what do you see?


My answers:

1. Um...excuse me...didn't you read the commentary above? :)

2. This is a no-brainer, even though it's not really a Christmas cookie, the Rainbow Cookie is my favorite. Layers of almond flavored cake sandwiched together with jam then topped with chocolate. Delicious. In fact, I'm going to try to make them for the very first time since I was a little girl. Of course I'll share the results!!

3. I initially published this post without answering my own #3! When I look outside to the left I see mostly the university lawn but then I can also see the Boston skyline. I'm so in love with my city!

5 comments:

Brian in Mpls said...

1.) I invited my neighbor to Festivus this year.

2.) Oreo cookies dunked in white chocolate sprinkled with smashed up Candy canes.

3.) Snow....a ton of snow.

"Lois Grebowski" said...

1. We met with hubby's single mom friend over the weekend and delivered some christmas gifts for her to give her daughter.

2. So many to choose from, but I always seem to gravitate to the simple iced sugar cookie.

3. The first hole tee on the golf course.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

1) Going to visit mom and dad

2) pignoli cookies...yum

3 a parking lot

Merry Christmas to you and B-1 Ms. Mags... 2011 is going to bring even more happiness to you both

Travis Cody said...

Gosh I haven't played in awhile!

1. Quietly.

2. Gingerbread.

3. Trees, shrubs, a fence, and the condo complex next door.

Lisa said...

1. How are you spreading the holiday cheer?

Cards, smiles, and lots of Merry Christmas wishes to everyone I see.

2. What is your most favorite Christmas cookie of all time?
Any that I didn't have to bake.

3. If you look out the closest window and look left, what do you see?
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania