Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Toosdae ?'s

Good morning! Actually, as of right now, it's not been a good morning. My hair dryer is on the fritz and that threw my morning off (for the 2nd day in a row!). When I got to work, the coffee machine was broken. :( Luckily though, the morning is turning around because I didn't get into an accident on the way to work (I worry about that when I have mornings like this!) and the coffee is now brewing somehow. *sigh* Moving on to sunshine and happiness...

1. What is your least favorite holiday song? (I thought of this question last night while listening to Christmas music and ironing our drapes-it has NO reflection on my sour mood earlier! LOL!)

2. What is your favorite food to order from a street vendor?


1. To be honest, I'm not a fan of "Oh Christmas Tree". I wouldn't say I hate it, but it's not favorite.

2. Hot dogs! (Did you think it would be anything else?!)

There are only 2 questions...my brain is too foggy right now!

6 comments:

Danielle A. said...

1. Least favorite Christmas SONGS are "Dominic the Donkey" (what the CRAP does that have to do with Christmas??) and the song where that annoying kid wants the hippopotamus for Christmas. Both songs grate on my last nerve. My skin is crawling just thinking about them.

2. What's hilarious about this question is that I was JUST saying to Steve the other day that I was kind of hankering a hot dog from a hot dog cart. How about that. Typically though my honest favorite thing to get from a street vendor is either popcorn (I'm a sucker for that smell) or those candied nuts... now I want to go to Quincy Market and get some candied nuts. Thanks, Mags. Thanks.

Mags said...

Ah, yes...I remember your hatred for the donkey song. LOL! I also hate the Hippo song. The donkey song not as much but if they play it over and over it does get old.

And you're thinking of this all wrong, D-Money...now you have to tell Steve that you HAVE to go to Quincy Market for nuts b/c I talked about it. See? Free excuse to play in Boston. :)

Linda said...

1. See Danielle's answer above as that's almost exactly what I was going to say! Everyone at work knows how much I hate that stupid donkey song so what do they do? They go out of their way to play the miserable thing of course!

2. Most definitely hot dogs - they're so good when they're steamed like they do in carts. Yummy! Not that one can find such a thing here in Norwich, of course!

Danielle A. said...

Ooooh... free excuse to play in Boston during the holidays? Check. Now if only I had some "time"... nuts AND a cannoli...

"Lois Grebowski" said...

1. In the south we don't hear the donkey song (thank goodness), but they do play that dern blasted Christmas Shoes song. I HATE, HATE HATE that song. Too sappy... Oh so freaking sappy.... UGH..

Can you tell how much I love it? Bwahahahahahahahaahaha!

2. hot dogs. Hands down. They are meant to be eaten standing up!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

1) The barking dogs...fun once or twice, but now it the 1,000,000,000,000 hearing, my ears bleed

2) Dirty water dogs on the streets of Manhattan with gulden's mustard and spicy onions...