Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Randomivity


I get to leave work today at 2pm...and then not come back until Monday!!

My favorite little cousin got accepted to 2 colleges that she wants to go to. I can't believe she's old enough to go to college!

Giving someone a gift should not mean you expect one back. But if you DO receive one back, you should at least pretend to be thankful.

Our Christmas Angel on our tree looks like she is trying to commit suicide. She's leaning precariously to the right and looks like she might jump.

I've always enjoyed making cookies but making cookies with B1 is the best.

You can read that any way you'd like. But we really did make cookies.

My boss gave us all books at our holiday lunch the other day-I'm already about 1/4 of the way through it and I started last night. It's the first book in a long time that I've sped through. It's "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett.

I can't wait for Christmas Eve. And then Christmas morning at home with my B1. And then Christmas dinner with B1's Dad and siblings. It's so fun to have another family to celebrate with!

Christmas means it's almost New Year's and that means it's almost time for our vacation!!!!

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Melisa with one S said...

Merry Christmas, Mags! Hope you two enjoy it immensely! (I bet you will. :) )

LceeL said...

A very Merry Christmas to you, too, Mags. And to B1, as well.

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Merry Christms to you and B!...

Loved that book!! Having grown up in the South during that time period (and in the same type social circle) I identified heavily with Mae Mobley in that book. The author gave those women such powerful voices.

Linda said...

Now that you've officially started your Christmas break - a very Merry Christmas to you and to B1, too! I'm sure you'll both make it a holiday to remember!

Travis Cody said...

Best wishes for the new year!