Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Randomivity


Today my horoscope says:


Try not to get weighed down by your own emotions today, Mags, but make sure you give them the opportunity to have their time in the spotlight. You may find that there is a strong force working to cover up the truth of what you really feel. Make sure you express yourself openly and honestly.
Um...yes. This is pretty much 100% on point...today I will not be weighed down. I will let my negative thoughts be fluid and to drip right away.

Sometimes I wish I could be a stand up comic for just an hour-so that I could tell you about all of the un-ladylike things that happen without you really judging me. Like when certain parts of your body twitch when you are in public and you have to touch them.

Being told that you are the prettiest girlfriend someone's had (by someone other than your boyfriend) is a pretty great feeling. Even if it is indirectly.

Cheap glasses make my day. (I'll blog about this soon!)

Sometimes Tupperware does work as a mousetrap.

When you find a mouse that is not yet dead, by all means, let it go. But please, let it go OUTSIDE! ;)

Kissing in front of your very first Christmas tree is amazing.

I don't like being bought. Even though I love presents, I don't love it when people use them to buy my affection. It's troublesome. And now I feel obligated to reciprocate.

Is it weird that a guest of ours is finding an alternate "date" for our dinner party on Friday? His partner (who we are friends with) can't make it, so he's looking for someone else to bring. I don't actually really mind, but I would never think to do that. Am I weird?

Don't answer that. I already know the answer. :)

I have the bestest boyfriend in the whole entire world.

3 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

That is weird indeed...

And, can you believe it...I have the best wife/partner/friend/lover in the whole world...we be lucky!

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Alternate date? that is weird.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

OK...where are you????????????????