Wednesday, December 01, 2010


The councilor I am going to see gave me this exercise to do every time I'm feeling anxious or down about myself or a situation. It's a writing exercise which requires me to sit down and write things in specific categories. In theory, I liked the idea. But every time I was feeling this way I was in the middle of something. So I never did it. It was kind of impractical and not what I was looking for.

Yesterday I was feeling sad due to some dreams I've been having the last few days. Mix that with B1 having off days too and it made for a yucky feeling. When I got home I decided that I would look up a few meditation podcasts. One worked well and I'm pretty sure I was in that "floating" state. Until the ladies voice came on after about 5 minutes and I jumped a mile.

When using the office toaster oven you should be mindful of other people who are waiting for it. Don't toast your stuff and then leave it.

Top Chef All-Stars starts tonight. I'm pretty excited about it!

Do any of you watch Sons of Anarchy? What did you think of the season finale last night?!? And what do you think about the fact that Jimmy was played by the MIB?

If you don't know who the MIB is, then you don't need to know.

Finishing my sentences is only OK if you're a tall handsome boy named B1. If you work with me and butt in and do that, it's very likely that I'll stop liking you. Even outside of work.

I keep getting interrupted...stupid work.

3 comments:

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Big Hugs!!!!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Did not see SOA last night, so as soon as I saw those words I scrolled down quickly...

LOVE the show

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

OK, watched SOA last night...GAWD I LOVE that show...they had me fooled.

But now I am sad I have to wait almost a year for it to come back on