Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Brownies 4 a Cause

Smokey


Hello my blogging friends...I have a favor to ask of you. One of my friends at work told me yesterday that her kitty, Smokey, is sick and needs a $500 test. Tina, my friend, is the sweetest, kindest, most genuine person I've ever met. Literally. And I hated hearing her talk about how she'll have to "figure it out somehow" because she can't NOT do the test. So, I'm having a bake sale to try to raise some money for her so that she doesn't have to eat the entire cost herself. If you'd like to donate, please email me and I will give you the paypal information.

Brownies are $10 and Chocolate Chip Cookies are $11...shipping will be $10.50.

Obviously there is no pressure and no hard feelings if you can't or don't want to donate. I know times are tough for everyone.

1 comment:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Hope all works out for your friend...Traveling now and money is so dang tight. If I can, I will order when i get home.

Happy New Year..so glad you got to spend it with family and that cute bratty guy you are dating! LOL