Thursday, December 23, 2010

1 More Day!

Good morning!! I'm in such a good mood today-not only do I have the day off (and therefore got to sleep late) but it snowed last night and so it looks quite pretty outside.

Oh, and did I mention that it's CHRISTMAS EVE EVE?!?!?! Tomorrow's my favorite day of the year and this year will be extra special for me because it's the first time in 10 years that someone I love will be with me. I simply can't wait to have B1 get to know my family more. (He met them at the wedding but that was for a few minutes and done over music.)

All of my shopping is done and yet I really feel like I want to go out and be a part of the crazy. I fully realize that this makes me PART of the crazy but whatever. It's fun. Instead of actually shopping though I think I'm going to cook/bake and then get my nails done.

Stay tuned-I'm trying to make 2 things that I've talked about for a while but never made (well, the cookies I made when I was very little with my aunt). I'm going to take step-by-step pictures and if it works out, I'll post them with instructions.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

"Lois Grebowski" said...

I'm so ecited for you! I hope the cookies turn out well... Can't wait to see the recipe. I love cookies!

Merry Christmas to you and B1!!!!

Melisa with one S said...

Merry Christmas, Mags! Enjoy! (I know you will!)

Travis Cody said...

Our new tradition when it's just the two of us is to do a mall meander on 24 Dec. It's fun to watch people and you can pick up some good deals if you're interested in doing a little buying.