I've been plagued with bad dreams about B1 the last couple of days and it's really making me tired. I know they are not real. I know he loves me very much and that he's not going anywhere. But they shake me. I don't like feeling sad when I wake up. I don't like "seeing" him with another woman or hearing him say the words, "I don't love you.". It just makes me sad and I have to try to turn that off now.
It's harder than you'd think, for some reason...
That being said, we're picking up our first Christmas tree on Friday and we'll decorate it together on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to sharing this holiday with him and waking up on Christmas morning with my cute boy...OK...that helped a bit. (Also, someone across the building just told me that my laugh is contagious and that it brightens her day. Wow.) Now, here are a few questions for this week:
1. If you celebrate Christmas, do you already have your tree? If not, when do you think you'll get it? (If you don't celebrate Christmas-do you decorate at all for the winter season?)
2. When you find a lone sock in the laundry basket, what do you do with it? (I hope at least one of you will tell me you use it as a puppet! :)
3. Did you go shopping on "Black Friday"?
1. Well, I gave my answer away up there, didn't I? :) We are getting our tree (our very first one!!) on Friday after work.
2. I usually put it in my sock drawer in hopes of finding the other one someday. Most of the time they do get reunited, but other times they linger alone at the bottom for a while until I do a cleaning. Then they get thrown out.
3. I DID! AND...I got most of my shopping done too. Also all of the items I bought were half price-which means the people I bought for got more! :)