1. If you were ordering a cheese steak today, what would you have on it?
2. What is the farthest distance you have driven specifically to eat a certain food?
3. Do you have an "EZ Pass" or some sort of toll device that allows you to go through the fast lane?
1. Well, if I were to order a steak today I'd get onions, mushrooms and whiz. And I'd add ketchup when I got it. I didn't do that this weekend and I feel that I should have.
2. Because I live in Boston, I'd say this trip wins, however I once drove from LA to Vegas twice specifically for a Brazilian restaurant.
3. Yes, I do. It's fabulous and wouldn't want to go back to waiting in those long toll lines-especially as you enter Boston!