Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Toosdae ?'s

1. If you were ordering a cheese steak today, what would you have on it?

2. What is the farthest distance you have driven specifically to eat a certain food?

3. Do you have an "EZ Pass" or some sort of toll device that allows you to go through the fast lane?

1. Well, if I were to order a steak today I'd get onions, mushrooms and whiz. And I'd add ketchup when I got it. I didn't do that this weekend and I feel that I should have.

2. Because I live in Boston, I'd say this trip wins, however I once drove from LA to Vegas twice specifically for a Brazilian restaurant.

3. Yes, I do. It's fabulous and wouldn't want to go back to waiting in those long toll lines-especially as you enter Boston!

6 comments:

Danielle A. said...

Lovin' today's questions. Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I get a FAIL!

Anyways.

1. Provolone, peppers, and onions. Nom nom nom. (BTW - I'm with you on the crustier bread. Bread that gets soggy when you put the goods on isn't as good.)

2. Vernon, CT. We took a trip down to Rein's Deli for lunch in the summer of 2006.

3. YES - what an awesome thing. I love that MA gives them out for free.

SilverNeurotic said...

1. If you were ordering a cheese steak today, what would you have on it? Probably just onions and cheese, obviously

2. What is the farthest distance you have driven specifically to eat a certain food? 45 minutes or so to and Indian place

3. Do you have an "EZ Pass" or some sort of toll device that allows you to go through the fast lane? My mother just bought one this week.

And Miles To Go... said...

1. Cheesesteaks?! I'm from Philly so it's steak with Whiz (cheese whiz), mayo, onions.

2. about 50 miles when we lived in CA to go to an In n Out Burger Joint. Was totally worth it!

3. Nope.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

1) Steak, cheese whiz, onions, peppers and mushrooms if available

2) Went about 30 miles out of my way for White Castle once...yummo...sliders!

3) Used to, but they don't use them down here

"Lois Grebowski" said...

1. However the natives eat them

2. 9 hours for stuffed cabbage rolls and sausage (now it's only 4 hours away) :-D)

3. Nope

Marilyn said...

1. Cheese steak isn't something you find around here. Not really. The first time I heard that you're supposed to have cheese whiz on it I thought that just sounded odd. If I'm having a steak sandwich I'd want onions and maybe swiss on there...maybe some mustard. Just being honest.

2. Used to drive an hour for a decent steak when I lived in the boonies in Kansas. Of course, it was really more about the company than the food.

3. No.