Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Toosdae ?'s

I don't have my Toosdae badge here so I thought I'd use a picture of me doing my Rye Bread's makeup the day of the wedding. I had just put some lipstick on her and told her that she had to blot it...so we kissed. :) Such a sweet girl...

1. What is the best movie you have seen in the last year. Did you see it in the theater or at home?

2. What is your favorite "movie snack"? How often to you indulge in said snack?

3. Do you typically cry at movies? If so, what movie makes you cry the most?

My answers:
1. I think the best movie I've seen this year so far is Inception. It was just very different and it challenged my brain a little bit. I liked that. Plus, I was on a date with a very cute boy. :) (At a theater.)

2. Popcorn is my favorite movie snack...I really love it but don't often buy it. Nothing beats eating movie theater popcorn with a cold drink (Code Red is my favorite) while watching a good film.

3. I never used to cry at movies-especially sad ones. I did cry when someone had an extremely happy moment of overcame a personal battle...now though, I do tend to tear up. The last movie that made me sob was "My Sisters Keeper". Man, that was rough. Another movie that always makes me cry is "The Notebook".

6 comments:

"Lois Grebowski" said...

1. The only movie I've seen this year in the theaters is Expecting Marty, which will be released later this year...not a big movie-goer.

2. popcorn. not the microwave kind the real kind...

3. Field of Dreams left me sobbing uncontrollably. It was about unfinished relationships, and that was the time I was grieving my mother's death.

"Lois Grebowski" said...

oops... Expecting Mary....lol

Marilyn said...

1. I typically see movies that a thirteen-year-old would enjoy and mostly they aren't very good. There have been a few memorable ones. I know a lot of people disagree but I really liked Alice in Wonderland which we saw at the theater on Jasmine's birthday.

2. popcorn with real butter. We don't have it very often though.

3. I cry all the time. The last movie I cried watching was Toy Story Three, but I cry buckets every time I watch Return To Me.

Carrie said...

1. It's a tie between Despicable Me and How to Train Your Dragon. They both had a very good mix of cute/funny/sweet.

2. Popcorn and a big ol' soda. There are very few times I can't convince hubby to buy a bucket. It just doesn't feel like a movie without them!

3. I am a total sap at the movies. My heartstrings are super easy to tug. I was a mess at the end of Toy Story 3, and there are a few movies on DVD that get me every time I watch them. P.S. I Love You, The Notebook, Crossroads... I get teary just thinking about them.

LceeL said...

1. Avatar. It was amazing.

2. Popcorn with so much of that butter flavored stuff that the popcorn slips out of your fingers. With theater salt. And lots of napkins. With a BIG diet coke.

3. I tear up at more movies than I care to admit. Which isn't exactly a macho thing to do. And I'll deny it if ever challenged.

flipper said...

1) In her Shoes (home) The blind Side (home) Due Date (theater) I love movies
2) buttery theater popcorn and soda yum
3) I cry very easy due to movies..... I think that I cried the hardest from the notebook. I have only watched it once because of that (i own it and have for years..its still in the plastic)
I also always cry from the titanic, the time travelers wife and mannnnnyyyyyyyyy more