I don't have my Toosdae badge here so I thought I'd use a picture of me doing my Rye Bread's makeup the day of the wedding. I had just put some lipstick on her and told her that she had to blot it...so we kissed. :) Such a sweet girl...
1. What is the best movie you have seen in the last year. Did you see it in the theater or at home?
2. What is your favorite "movie snack"? How often to you indulge in said snack?
3. Do you typically cry at movies? If so, what movie makes you cry the most?
1. I think the best movie I've seen this year so far is Inception. It was just very different and it challenged my brain a little bit. I liked that. Plus, I was on a date with a very cute boy. :) (At a theater.)
2. Popcorn is my favorite movie snack...I really love it but don't often buy it. Nothing beats eating movie theater popcorn with a cold drink (Code Red is my favorite) while watching a good film.
3. I never used to cry at movies-especially sad ones. I did cry when someone had an extremely happy moment of overcame a personal battle...now though, I do tend to tear up. The last movie that made me sob was "My Sisters Keeper". Man, that was rough. Another movie that always makes me cry is "The Notebook".