Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Randomivity


I didn't name it crack dip for nothing. Every time I make it for someone new, they ask for the recipe. And every time, I have to tell them no.

We get to leave work at 2pm today. I'm pretty excited about that, especially because I'm going to pick up on of B1's Christmas presents today. Today's the only day I could have gotten this deal and we leave for CT at 6pm.

Tonight is my 2nd appointment with the shrink. He's really not a shrink, he's a social worker but b/c B1 is a social worker I would rather classify this guy as a shrink.

Though B1 dresses like this guy already.

I've never been a fan of know it all's. But you work with one it's even harder. Yesterday I finally told her to butt out. We'll see if it works.

B1 plays the guitar. I heart it.

I love Sons of Anarchy but it infuriates me!

I also think it's hysterical that we, as the audience, grow to like characters who are actually really bad people. Well, not actually. They are actually fake people.

Tonight I am making: Pumpkin cheesecake, my gravy base, my stuffing base and anything else I can do before I fall into bed and crash.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 comments:

LceeL said...

And a Happy First-Thanksgiving-as-a-Couple to you two, as well.

Travis Cody said...

Enjoy your holiday!

Linda said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Hope you had a safe trip down to Connecticut and that your Turkey Day is wonderful!

Mo said...

I can attest to the addictive quality of your crack dip.
Could go for a big bowl of it right now.
Happy Thanksgiving!