Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Randomivity


It's always fun meeting people who know your ex and thinks he is a jerk.

It is, indeed, a small world.

I love this picture:

Our place is coming along-we now own a china cabinet and it is filled with our china. The dining room is painted and the table is set up. All we have to do is hang pictures, get (or make) window treatments and get a light fixture.

If you have neck or back pain and want a massage, I highly recommend going for a therapeutic massage instead of a spa massage. It'll hurt a little bit, but it's worth it!

Tonight I am going to talk to the shrink. I hope he's not annoying.

Tomorrow I am going to hear a lecture about creating more joy in my life. It should be interesting. It's in my old neighborhood so I'm going to have dinner somewhere and then go. AND a friend of mine is coming with me, so that's a bonus.

Being called "Crazy eyes" is weird. Especially because I do not have crazy eyes and I hardly ever hang out with the friend who gave me that name!

Playing games with my littlest sister, her boyfriend and B1 is extremely fun and it gives me the giggles.

"Vaginaboob". 'Nuff said.

I started my Christmas list...we'll exchange them next week at Thanksgiving and then on Friday I'll hopefully get lots of them taken care of at insanely discounted prices.

We're having a dinner party. Our very first dinner party. *sigh*

Have you ever loved someone so much that you sometimes just want to scream it at the top of your lungs? Or you want to smoosh yourself right into them? Or kiss them 'til your lips fall off? If not, you're really missing out.

I am making the same sausage stuffing I did last year because my sister's boyfriend requested it. When I asked my Mom to add sausage to my shopping list, she asked why and if it was for the stuffing. She then proceeded to tell me that my littlest sister couldn't eat it if that was the case b/c she is a vegetarian. Seriously Mom? WTF-she's been a vegetarian since she was like, 10. She's 22 now. I kinda know that I have to make her extra without sausage.

Sometimes I really wonder what the hell goes through her mind.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

That is a great picture!

flipper said...

I told you! it is not cool for you to skip a day of yoru blog! It messes up my day woman!

"Lois Grebowski" said...

your first dinner party? Awesome!!!! btw, I love that photo... three very beautiful women!!!