Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Randomivity


Sometimes when I am looking at B1 everything around him fades away and all I can see is his face. It's almost like my heart applied the "focal soften" feature on the world so that nothing else gets in the way.

The first time it happened was on our first date. I don't remember what he was talking about, but I remember the smile on his face and the way he looked at me when it happened. Thinking about it now....it's pretty amazing.

"That's top shelf earlobe right there."

I'm no good at beer pong. I started trying to be at first and then realized: It's kind of more fun being the loser. :)

I really hate seeing people being made fun of, even if their message or outlook on life is a little "off" to me. It's still not right to make them feel badly and to humiliate them.

It should be illegal for zombie movies to be longer than one hour in length.

Ketchup and mustard do not belong on a penis.

B1 and I were early to the event Friday in Salem so we went to a pub for a beer. I discovered how very uncomfortable I am when men stare at me. I guess it was my fault because I was wearing a short sparkly costume, but I still didn't like it.

Never go to the bathroom when you have fishnets and your boyfriends underwear on. Especially if you don't want sequins up your butt.

Sometimes you have to drive past your house and pull off the side of the road.

I am pretty sure we have mice in our apartment however we (knock on wood) have never seen them because Bella, our guard kitty, stands in front of the hole they come out of and stares. For hours. Just waiting for them-and I'm pretty sure they know it. Thank you Bella Boo!

It's weird to think of how different my life would be if I had never met B1.

I've looked at myself in pictures over the last few weeks and have started hating what I see. Even though I'm a lot lighter than I was before, I still hate it. I can't even imagine how disgusting I was back then. I mean, I know how I felt, but I thought I looked OK for a fat girl. Who was I kidding?

I think it's hysterical that a fight that occurred 2 years ago is still coming back in certain circles. It's kind of time to get over it. Seriously.

10 comments:

And Miles To Go... said...

we have a mouse too--ugh.

My husband just professed this morning that he hate zombie movies--he's scared of them :)

Have a great Thursday.

SilverNeurotic said...

"Ketchup and mustard do not belong on a penis."

Oh come on, you have to elaborate!

flipper said...

my "randomivity" response to you:

I usually am really very curious as to what you are talking about in these posts (when i dont already know)

like when you say things like "ketchup and mustard do not belong on a penis" or "sometime you have to drive past your house and pull off the rise o the road" and the last one about the fight.

You are more than welcome to call / email me to explain lol

A few weeks I ago I was looking at pictures with jeremy and he said "lisa is really pretty".... thought you should know that cause your bummin about yourself and I thought that was sweet of him (and very very true!!!!)

love ya ice cube

Mags said...

:) Randomivity posts are SUPPOSED to be random and elusive. :)

Lash: That's really nice to hear that Jeremy said that. Thanks for sharing!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Ketchup and mustard do not belong on a penis

huh...what???

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Ketchup and mustard... I don't wanna know...I'm closing my eyes, plugging my ears and humming row row row your boat...

Stop being so hard on yourself. You are GORGEOUS! Need proof? Look at B1's googly-eyes when he sees ya.

hugs!

Travis Cody said...

Ketchup and mustard don't...oh nevermind.

postzoom said...

We are looking for great blogs and we would love it if you registered yours with us.

PostZoom is a directory of the best blog posts which helps readers find great blog posts and blog owners drive more traffic to their blog.

If you are interested in joining, please check us out!

Thanks,
Eric Castelli
PostZoom

Rocketstar said...

Damn mice, have them in the garage. Best thing to use is a raisin in the mousetrap, you stick them up into the piece that holds the bait and the mouse has to really try to work to get it off and then... you don't even need to replace the raisin, it's awesome.

Linda said...

Amanda would so totally disagree with you on the zombie movies!