Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Stuff

This is my new haircut. It's 6 inches shorter than it was before. The layers were really messed up and no one could fix them so I just chopped it off. I really like it, though it's weird to blow dry. I'm happy to have had enough hair to do this-if my hair was shorter I would still be stuck with crappy layers!

Also in this picture is my new coat. It's a bright blue pea coat with sort of a baby doll bottom. It's really cute and I'm psyched I found it. After my Old Navy debacle I worried I'd be stuck with my old, too big green coat. But this one popped up at Marshall's and I decided to get it. I feel cute and pretty in it, and so far, it's pretty warm. And, it fits!!

The last new thing in this picture is the wall color. This is our dining room which was a gross dingy cream color. It was so dirty and disgusting-much like the rest of the apartment when we moved in. But that room in particular was dirty, for some reason. In any case, it's a bright clean yellow now. It won't be long until B1 and I can have friends and family over for dinner. :) We bought a China cabinet and were gifted a dining room table-I think by Sunday evening the room will be mostly put together. I'm really excited about it!

This is the weekend we're going to Philly. Yes, we're going to Geno's and Pat's. It seems that many of you have been to both and it might seem silly to go but we watched Food Wars (or some show like that) and were inspired. Plus, it's a great excuse for us to hang out with my littlest sister and her boyfriend (or, should I say, B1's boyfriend!). I think we're going to have a blast.

Stay tuned for pictures and our verdict....

2 comments:

Danielle A. said...

Excited to hear about how it goes at Geno's and Pat's! Nom nom nom... brilliant idea for a road trip. Miss you, girl! And I love the new haircut. :)

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Very pretty! The shorter length brings out your eyes!

Have fun in Philly. I lived in a burb many, many years ago. Don't remember much except for visiting McDonalds. Like I said, I was very little.

Have a cheesesteak for me...

China cabinet... Registering for china any time soon? Bwahahahahaahaha...