Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wedding Update

Hello my lovelies! I'm back from the weekend wedding extravaganza! Yesterday was spent catching up on MUCH needed sleep and then running errands-so there isn't a blog post about it yet. I hope to be able to do that at some point today.

In the meantime, if we are friends on Facebook, go on over and check out the photos. I'll post them here later for those of you who don't have access. I don't have many good ones b/c I focused more on having fun than on taking pictures (I'm hoping that the photographer got a bunch!) But here is a sneak peak:

5 comments:

And Miles To Go... said...

just lovely!

Mrs. OrioleGal9 said...

You look Fabulous!!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Two people smiling like that tells me there is heart beating love in the air

"Lois Grebowski" said...

vavavavoom!
(whistling at the cute couple)

Travis Cody said...

You guys look great together!