Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wedding Pictures

Before the stories, here are the pictures...there are several in here that I am in love with.

1. The picture of me avoiding the torch on the way back down the aisle.
2. All of the ones with my dad and I singing
3. Rye Bread giving her speech
4. The stolen picture of B1 and I dancing together for the first time ever.
5. The one in which my vagina came out to play
6. The picture of B1 and Rye Bread getting down on the dance floor (this might be one of my all time favorite pictures ever)
7. The 4 of us dancing (sisters and B1)

And now, the show...


Slideshow: Christina & PJ's Wedding - Slideshow


I'll try to write something about our weekend soon...

4 comments:

"Lois Grebowski" said...

hahaha... looks like a fun wedding. I can't get over how grown up Rye Bread is looking! Makes me kidna sad... she's growing up way too fast!!

LceeL said...

You look lovely and 'Rye Bread' is a little cutie.

And you and B1 are amazing together.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Thanks for the share...I have pictures, but they are different!

Daily Panic said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time! Love your dress. Purple is my favorite color.