Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Toosdae ?'s

1.  Would you rather be blissfully ignorant or painfully in the know?  (For example, if someone was cheating on you would you would you like to know, even if it didn't affect your day to day life?)

2.  If you could go back to school or take an adult education class somewhere-what class would you choose?

3.  What is your favorite Halloween candy?

1.  Deep down, I want to know-and I hate being made a fool.  But sometimes I think it might be better to just go through life not knowing that the people you trust and/or care about took advantage of you, lied to you or talked about you behind your back.

2.  This is tough.  I'm trying to take some adult education classes and am thinking about taking a class here at the university (b/c it's free!) but I can't seem to decide what to take.  I'd love to take a creative class, or a cooking class or some sort, but then there are writing classes, fitness classes and self improvement classes that area also enticing.  I'd take them all, except they are expensive.  So I can only take one or two...(I was on a waitlist for a class that meets tonight-bummer that I didn't get in!)

3.  Hmmm...thinking back to when I used to Trick or Treat, I'd say Snickers.  They were somewhat rare-I think b/c they were more expensive at the time-and when I found one in my pillowcase, I'd be very happy.  I also loved when we got bubble gum for some reason too.

4 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

1) Painfully aware...I hate others knowing something that I do not

2) Chef school? Broadcasting school? What I want to be when I grow up School?

3)I love kit-kats, and reeses, and snickers, and candy corn, and...oh heck-a-doodle, I love it all (and that is my major problem!)

"Lois Grebowski" said...

1. Wow, loaded question.... both? Probably leaning more toward painfully aware...

2. cooking classes or water aerobics

3. I would eat just about anything. wasn't real nutty about those peanut butter taffy kiss things... those were gross...

flipper said...

1) my answer is the same as yours. it makes me sick to find out some things but it is worse to be made a fool
2) well im in school now but i hope to take a photography class
3) i love candy. i cant pick.

Lisa said...

1. Would you rather be blissfully ignorant or painfully in the know? (For example, if someone was cheating on you would you would you like to know, even if it didn't affect your day to day life?)

Painfully in the know. Its a character flaw in me that I MUST know everything. I cannot stand the unknown, I would even say I have an irrational fear of it. When I began to think my Ex was cheating it tore me apart. I begged him to just tell me. Of course he continued to deny, but I couldn't shake it, and I think that is ONE of the reasons we didn't work. I believed me, before I believed him.

2. If you could go back to school or take an adult education class somewhere-what class would you choose?

PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!!!!!!! Believe it or not, I am self taught. Couldn't take the class in college because it was reserved for Art majors only.

3. What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Bite sized versions of the popular candy bars. Calorie free of course! Calories only count in full size bars.