1. Would you rather be blissfully ignorant or painfully in the know? (For example, if someone was cheating on you would you would you like to know, even if it didn't affect your day to day life?)
2. If you could go back to school or take an adult education class somewhere-what class would you choose?
3. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
1. Deep down, I want to know-and I hate being made a fool. But sometimes I think it might be better to just go through life not knowing that the people you trust and/or care about took advantage of you, lied to you or talked about you behind your back.
2. This is tough. I'm trying to take some adult education classes and am thinking about taking a class here at the university (b/c it's free!) but I can't seem to decide what to take. I'd love to take a creative class, or a cooking class or some sort, but then there are writing classes, fitness classes and self improvement classes that area also enticing. I'd take them all, except they are expensive. So I can only take one or two...(I was on a waitlist for a class that meets tonight-bummer that I didn't get in!)
3. Hmmm...thinking back to when I used to Trick or Treat, I'd say Snickers. They were somewhat rare-I think b/c they were more expensive at the time-and when I found one in my pillowcase, I'd be very happy. I also loved when we got bubble gum for some reason too.