Tuesday, October 05, 2010
It's cold and dreary here today in Boston-how about where you are? Luckily the rain is supposed to leave New England by Friday-which is when my sister's celebrations begin. Friday is the rehearsal dinner and Saturday is the outdoor wedding. It's supposed to be in the high 60's and clear (but in the mid 40's in the evening-which is when we'll be outside! Yikes!!) I'm rambly today-sorry....here are the questions!
1. How often do you drive over the speed limit? What is your average
2. Do you generally wear clothing with patterns or designs or do you lean toward the plain? If you choose patterns, which is your favorite?
3. If you could make me a meal, what would you make?
1. Yes, I usually drive about 9 miles over the speed limit on the highway and about 5 miles over on smaller roads. Unless it's a school zone, then I usually drive under.
2. I tend to wear clothes without patterns though I do have a few argyle sweaters and skirts with polka dots. My favorite patter is plaid though-but I don't look good in it, so instead I date someone who wears it often. :)
3. This question doesn't work for me...since it's FOR me.