Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Snuggle Time/Vacation

B1 and I are going on vacation. :)

We're going to New Hampshire over New Year's and staying in our own little cabin with a fireplace. :)





We'll go either skiing (if I like it when we go before then) or snowmobile riding (which I might want to do even if I do like skiing because it sound cool and might be cheaper), shopping, exploring and out to eat. I am so super excited!!

Not only will I see a new place, it'll be winter, and cold and I'll be with the most amazing man ever AND we'll have a fireplace to snuggle next to. I'm so excited to have plans for New Year's eve too-we don't actually have anything specific planned, but just the fact that we'll be away is wonderful. Even if we went to dinner and then went home to snuggle by the fire with wine, it's something. :)

I want to go now.

8 comments:

And Miles To Go... said...

that's awesome. I'll be looking forward to hearing about it.

"Lois Grebowski" said...

oooh, that will be so fun! If I were you, I'd want to go, too!

Kurt said...

Wohoo! Road Trip!

SilverNeurotic said...

That sounds like so much fun. Enjoy it when you go!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Sounds like a very special time together...wonderful...

LceeL said...

WAY cool.

Linda said...

Where in New Hampshire are you going? Those places look totally cute and adorable and I bet you're going to have a wonderful time!

A fireplace, a handsome boyfriend who loves you, and wine - who could ask for more??

flipper said...

you two sure know how to make everyone jealous!