Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Hair!

So...I've pretty much decided that I'm going to be a flapper. I've always loved the 20's (I mean, c'mon...gangsters?!?!) and the flapper style and when else am I going to get to dress like this? Really, only on Halloween. And we're going out, so I want something I'll be comfortable in. Plus, I wanted to buy a wig, and this was the perfect excuse. This is how I am greeting B1 when he comes home from work in a few minutes:


Hopefully he'll like the idea! I also bought the fishnets and will go back for the boa probably tomorrow during lunch just to be sure I get one. I'll order the costume later tonight, I think too.

9 comments:

And Miles To Go... said...

woohoo--that was my choice also. I LOVE it! Take lots of pictures!

LceeL said...

You look AMAZING!!! Oh mommy!!

flipper said...

omg that looks good! whad b1 say?

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Ok, so that was my first click, then I decided to add the one for B!. THe hair is adorable!

Hubby's grandmother was a flapper.

Btw, that wig looks awesome on you! Love short hair Mags! really brings out your eyes!!!!!

Melisa with one S said...

REALLY cute. And you look so SKINNY! Go girl!

Linda said...

I kept looking at this picture on Facebook and thinking that I'd missed something somewhere so thank goodness you explained it better over here!

You look totally fantastic - I'm looking forward to seeing the whole costume put together!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I missed the voting, but love your decision

Travis Cody said...

You look great with short hair!

lala [mrs. new guy] said...

ohhh super cute mags! :] i thought about going as a hippie, but i'm pretty sure that some of the people around me were actually hippies in the 70s and i felt like i'd be laughed at or something. :]

will you post pics of your full costume?