Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I did a run through of my makeup last night....it looks good in person but I'm not happy with how it translates to pictures so I'm glad I had B1 take my picture. I'll go find non-reflective white eyeshadow today on my lunch break. I'll also have on false eyelashes and will darken my eyebrows a little too.



I definitely like myself better without bangs.

Tonight we're heading to Salem to see 2 bands and a movie (?) and tomorrow night we have a Halloween party. Sunday I think we're going trick or treating with B1's Goddaughter Maggie (not making that up!)...the weekend is going to be FUN.

Today I'm wearing my feather headband. It's the one I made initially when I didn't think I'd get my costume in the mail. To go with it, I wore a funky dress that I bought last month-the funny thing is, people think it's a costume! Which is kind of funny because, well, it's not.

I was going to put crazy makeup on today for work too, but I thought that because it's not really a costume that people might just think I'm slutty. And I don't want that!

Have a fun weekend everyone-I'll post pictures for sure!

5 comments:

And Miles To Go... said...

you look great!

SilverNeurotic said...

You have the perfect hair for the flapper costume!

Mags said...

Thanks! I

(Nikole, it's a wig!(

Travis Cody said...

Sounds like your holiday season is off to a very busy start! I think you look great!

Palm Springs Savant said...

great pic Mags. When I lived in MA (what seems like a zillion years ago now) I used to go to Salem a lot, and definitely on Halloween for the Ball. Hope you enjoyed it