Monday, October 04, 2010

Hair Choices

As you might recall, my little sister is getting married on Saturday & I am in the wedding. In addition to getting dresses, shoes and jewelry, we're having our hair done. This is what I am getting done to mine:

Can I tell you how much I love this 'do? So. Much. I actually tried a couple of years ago to get this done (for an office holiday party) and ended up looking horrible. I actually had to take it all down when I got home and re-pin it myself. The result was nice, but not what I wanted. I'm hoping this time is better...oh how I want it to look just like this!

I'm getting excited for the wedding now-I have 2 pretty dresses to wear (one on Friday for the rehearsal dinner). And to see my family and to see B1 all dressed up. It's going to be a fun time!

6 comments:

LceeL said...

YOU MUST show us pictures of that DO!!!

SilverNeurotic said...

I love weddings, but sadly I haven't been to one in years!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I remember when you tried to have this done before...hopefully it will be done correctly this time

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Hopefully it will work out this time. I know you will be beautiful!

Travis Cody said...

Can't wait to see the photos! You're going to look fantablulous!

Mags said...

I'll share photos for sure!!