Saturday, October 02, 2010

Apple of My Eye

I promised you pictures of my shoes from last week, so here you go...

I still have boo boo's on my toes from them, but when I wore them, B1 looked at me like this:

So, um...I'm pretty sure I'd wear them 'til my feet fell off! (I'm so lucky b/c he looks at me like this almost every day!)

Today we did something that we've been talking about doing since we met-we went apple picking. We found a really great farm just north of Boston and we really lucked out with the weather. It was crystal clear weather, brilliant blue skies and in the mid 60's. It was lovely, on all accounts.


Isn't he cute?


Me & a tree


My favorite boy & I at the orchard




The best apple cider donut ever.


I. Am. Lucky.

4 comments:

LceeL said...

You two look SO good together.

And Miles To Go... said...

ohh, um, donuts! Love the pics--you two are really enjoying the fall together.

Travis Cody said...

Shoes = THUMP!

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Those gooey eyes... Yep, he's got em... I love it. Mags, this really makes me smile...