Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Toosdae ?'s

Monday Flowers...


My B1 brought them home for me last night. :) Aren't they pretty? I was feeling very run down and tired yesterday too, so when he walked in with them, it brightened my day. Such a cute boy...

OK, I'm done. :) Here are this weeks questions:

1. If money was not an option would you rather see a movie in the theater or watch it at home?

2. Are you a spender or a saver?

3. Would you rather spend a life in prison or be executed?

My answers...

1. Overall, I think I prefer watching movies in the theater. It's just fun-I love sitting in the dark with popcorn and a drink with a big screen in front of me. And now that the seating is nicer, it's even funner. Nothing beats curling up on the sofa in pj's though.

2. Um...I'm pretty sure that it's clear: I'm a spender. I did at one time last year have a good amount of savings, but then I got laid off for 10 months and it went down the drain. Hopefully by next year I'll be able to save money again (I have bills to pay down first).

3. This is tough because who wants to die? However, being stuck inside for my entire life would not be OK...and therefore my answer is to be executed.

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

1. Theater

2. Spender... but I'd like to be a saver and things along those lines are getting better.

3. Life in prison. I'm not sure how to explain except that just because things aren't ideal, I don't feel like I'd necessarily have to be miserable.

B1 said...

1. Custom home theater i know a guy who can hook that up

2. spender

3. I'd rather be pushing flowers, than in the pen sharing showers

SilverNeurotic said...

1. It depends on the movie, some HAVE to be seen on the big screen.

2. Saver. I don't like spending money.

3. Execution. I would go crazy being locked up for life.

Linda said...

1. See the comment above mine! Whereas I love some movies in the theater I prefer others at home, especially if I need to rewind a part that maybe I didn't quite "get"!

2. Uhm, I think I'm definitely a spender being that I never seem to have any money in the bank! I'd like to be a saver but I don't seem to make enough to save!

3. This is a tough one as part of me thinks just kill me so I can get on to my next life and the other part of me thinks that being in prison would sure give me a chance to read all of those good books I've missed during my lifetime!

LceeL said...

1. The new theaters with the stadium seating make movie going a treat - much more so than in the past. And besides, theater popcorn and the serve yourself butter machine are a marvelous mix. So, theater.

2. I'm a spender (unfortunately). BUT. Once I have money saved and in the bank, I HATE spending it. I really find it hard to spend saved money.

3. I think that all depends on the library system. Just think of all the reading one could do. Besides, when you're dead, there's no do-overs - it's all rather final. Prison, for me. With conjugal visits.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

1- Home - have not been in a theater in years

2- s-p-e-n-d-e-r unfortunately

3- execute me...no way do I want to be in a 8 x 8 foot cell and have someone call me baby

Carrie said...

1. If it's something new, definitely the theater! But things I have seen before I tend to prefer watching at home, because it's easier to snuggle!

2. I try to save, but usually end up spending! We've been getting better in the past couple of years, though it still gets tight now and again.

3. I don't know if I can actually pick. In jail I'd be alive and, like others have mentioned, be able to read and whatnot, but I'd be separated from everything I love most in the world... and I don't know if they're worth living without.

flipper said...

so let b1 know he should take up a rap career b1izzle

1) You didnt give a concreat answer and i cant either. I like both. I like tog o to the movies once in a while but not all the time. I love being comfy on the couch with a drink watching a good movie but it is also exciting to go on a "date" to the movies to see a movie you have been waiting to come out
]2) spender. sometime I feel a real impulse to need to go get new things (mostly cloths) its scary but i love it

3) execution. to live unhappy is not living at all