My B1 brought them home for me last night. :) Aren't they pretty? I was feeling very run down and tired yesterday too, so when he walked in with them, it brightened my day. Such a cute boy...
OK, I'm done. :) Here are this weeks questions:
1. If money was not an option would you rather see a movie in the theater or watch it at home?
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
3. Would you rather spend a life in prison or be executed?
1. Overall, I think I prefer watching movies in the theater. It's just fun-I love sitting in the dark with popcorn and a drink with a big screen in front of me. And now that the seating is nicer, it's even funner. Nothing beats curling up on the sofa in pj's though.
2. Um...I'm pretty sure that it's clear: I'm a spender. I did at one time last year have a good amount of savings, but then I got laid off for 10 months and it went down the drain. Hopefully by next year I'll be able to save money again (I have bills to pay down first).
3. This is tough because who wants to die? However, being stuck inside for my entire life would not be OK...and therefore my answer is to be executed.