Hello there! I am so sorry that I haven't posted pictures like I said I would. Truth be told, I'm exhausted. This weekend really took a lot out of me and last night B1 and I had a nice dinner and then did work around the house. So...those things too priority. Then I was going to download the pictures here at work today, but I quickly realized they weren't appropriate. Not that they are bad or anything but there are a few pictures of pictures of penises. So...I'll wait to download those at home! In any case, here are this weeks questions:
1. You have to make a list. It doesn't matter what the list is for, you just have to make it. What do you write it on?
2. What area code does your primary phone use? Is it accurate to where you live, or is it a cell phone area code?
3. What is the most unique thing currently in your freezer (or fridge)?
1. I'm a huge fan of post it notes but often transfer my original notes onto larger paper. I have a bunch of scrap paper (old print outs ripped into quarters) at work and that seems to be my favorite.
2. 860...this is my old zip code from when I lived in CT...and it is a cell phone.
3. Um....a bunch of generic yellow-ish freeze pops. B1 and I must not like them very much b/c when you look in the box, there are a ton of them. Oh-I also have a ton of dead banana's for banana bread. They're not really dead, they're just too ripe to eat and so I froze them so I could use them for baking. Now that the weather is cooler, I'll have to do that.