Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Randomivity


I look at this picture every day b/c it's on our fridge, but...I just love it.

We're cute.

This weekend I rallied-I was feeling pretty lousy but managed to get dressed up and go out to a nice dinner for our anniversary. I wore what B1 called "Blog worthy shoes". He took pictures and I'll share them...once I find the gadget that is required to do so.

I lose that thing a lot.

My sister's wedding is next weekend. Holy shit. Where'd the time go?!!?

My dresses are back from the seamstress...I'm told my bridesmaid dress looks fantastic on me. I'm skeptical, but...he's the only one I care about impressing, so, I'm good!

The Big E isn't as fun as it used to be, but walking around holding hands with the man I love makes it fantabulous.

Tonight I am attending a lecture on campus. He's a very well known speaker and I'm psyched.

I'm also psyched that I get to start working on other things here. More to come later on that one.

My head is still foggy-this is why nothing funny is sprinkled in this post. Sorry.

6 comments:

And Miles To Go... said...

have a wonderful week!

Linda said...

That IS a cute picture!

I totally agree on the Big E - too much like a flea market and less like a fair it seems.

Hope you feel better real soon!

LceeL said...

You two look fabulous together.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

So, this post tells me you were not captured by midgets...good thing

SHOES!!!!!! SHOW the SHOES!!!!

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Hank and I both love the pic... it is such a good photo of you two! And you look HOT (as in gorgeous!)

Enjoy the lecture...

Travis Cody said...

You are cute.

And will there be a picture of you in the dress so we can all drool over...I mean admire you in it?

Heheheheheee!